Forever Found exists for the prevention, rescue, and restoration of child trafficking victims.
They have a few key objectives:
Prevent the sale of children in the US and Abroad by:
- Implementing grassroots awareness programs within our communities.
- Training individuals to not only be on the lookout for warning signs and how to report them effectively, but also to be aware of vulnerable and at-risk children.
- Addressing local demand for the purchase of sex by targeted education on the reality of child trafficking.
- Stopping the cycle of trafficking in targeted geographic regions abroad via prevention programs and encouraging rescued children to become advocates as they grow into the next generation of leaders.
Forever Found Rescues and Restores children from slavery by:
- Supporting the needs of local counties in the rescue process of domestic minor victims, coming alongside survivors and supporting them in their restoration
- Partnering with rescue homes around the world, that strategically rescue children and support their restoration in a safe home tailored to meet their holistic needs.
- Focusing on the care of the rescued children in Forever Found India & rescuing more as needed.
There is nothing on earth more beautiful than a child, more inspiring than a child's purity and freedom, and more devastating than when these intrinsic qualities are stolen. Forever Found’s heart beats to prevent the exploitation of children, to rescue those enslaved, and to give each child the opportunity to find restoration--to BE FREE.
Statement of Faith
That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity) – Isa. 63:7-10; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30-33; 15:26; Rom. 8:9; Col. 1:15; 2:9; Heb. 1:2-3.
The Bible is inerrant in its original manuscripts and is the inspired and authoritative Word of God for the Christian faith and living. Consisting of Old and New Testaments, it is God’s complete special revelation to mankind, and as such, may not be added to or subtracted from (The Scriptures) – Psalms 119:89, 160; Isaiah 55:11; John 17:17; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; Heb. 4:12; 1 Pet.1:23-25; 2 Pet. 1:20-21; Deut. 4:2; 12:32; Rev.22:18.
In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His literal bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory (God, the Son) – The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John; Heb. 4:15; 9:26-28; 1 Pet. 2:21-24; 3:18; Rom. 3:21-26; 1 Cor. 15:3-8; Acts 1:11; 7:55-56; Col. 3:1; 1 Thes. 4:15-17.
In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling every Christian is able to live a godly life (The Holy Spirit) – John 14:16-20; 16:7-11; Acts 1:8; Rom. 8:1-17; Gal.5:16-25.
That all people are lost sinners who must turn to Jesus Christ, the only means of salvation, in repentant faith for the gift of eternal life and regeneration by the Holy Spirit (Eternal Salvation) – John 3:3-8, 16-21; 5:24; 14:6; Acts 4:12; Rom. 3:21-26; 4:3-8; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-10; Titus 3:5.
In the resurrection of both those who believe in Jesus and those who do not believe: those believing in Him to eternal life with Christ and those unbelieving to eternal punishment in hell – John 5:25-29; 6:40; 11:25-26; 1 Cor. 15:50-58; Rev. 20:11-15.